Romantic Private Dinner for Two
Imagine heading out for the afternoon and coming back to your hotel room to get dressed for dinner. But instead of rushing in to change clothes, you find a beautifully decorated table including flowers, candles and a romantic design. Dine in - and enjoy the privacy of a table for two and make the most of your hotel reservation!
• Enter your room and find a beautiful table decorated for your special occasion and featuring nearly 2 dozen roses presented in an elegant glass vase with ribbon accent.
• The table top will be covered with an elegant tablecloth, over 100 real rose petals, two roses (across your plate), faux diamonds and carved wood hearts to provide for romantic flair. Plates, cutlery and napkins included.
• The drapes will be drawn shut and the lights dimmed and the proper mood lighting will be achieved with a set of six, flickering LED romantic candles.
• A tall glass bottle, filled with real dried rose petals, containing your special message written in a beautiful script on parchment paper an rolled in to a tight scroll and placed in a red velvet bag (a nice keepsake for the evening)
• Delivery and Decoration by an experienced "table" designer (Optional)
• NOTE: This option is only available at hotels that provide an in-room dining service (however, you do not have to use their room service menu - see below).
Where does the food come from? There are several options including:
• If you are staying at a hotel that features room service, we can help you coordinate it so that your food arrives just about five minutes prior to your re-entry in to your room
• Pick out your favorite restaurant in town (ask us for favorites too), pay in advance, and we will pick it up and deliver it (small additional delivery fee applies) if it is not part of the membership with GrubHub or Doorbell Dash.