Indoor Candlelight PIcnic
Indoor Candlelight Picnic
A customer helped us develop this design on a cold, winter night and now many people have enjoyed this unique twist on the "indoor picnic." All of the elements of an outdoor bonfire (less the sand) have been brought inside. View some of the best hotels with a fireplace for just the right setting.
• After an afternoon of sightseeing, return to your hotel and surprise your special someone. Open up the door and follow a trail of red silk rose petals to your indoor picnic. Soft music will be playing in the background and only the distant light of your "indoor bonfire" will be visible.
• A comfy beach blanket is set in front of the fireplace (or the next best location if no fireplace in the room) and your "indoor bonfire light" is provided by 10 LED candles with a flicker effect.
• A picnic basket/boxis filled with gourmet deli food items including tomato and basil summer sausage, toasted water crackers, two gourmet cheeses, toasted almonds, delicious cookies, one additional seasonal food item and Olives. A bottle of San Pellegrino is chilled in a beverage container. Plates, napkins, knife, and champagne flutes included.
• One dozen beautiful roses wrapped with an elegant ribbon.
• One half-dozen chocolate dipped strawberries
• A special love journal that you can enjoy filling out as you relax in your room.
• A Message in a Bottle Gift - tall, glass bottle filled with real dried rose petals and your special message on a parchment scroll - burned around the edges.
• "I Love You" spelled out in rose petals in front of the blanket/by the fireplace.
Everything is yours to keep! Since the candles will last for over 120 hours, keep them "burning" throughout your trip.